Monday 2 December 2013

Home sweet home Smash Book page

Hi everybody!

Today I want share with you my last Smash Book page. I use it as a journal, so I normally make a page every week. In today's page I have used the House Thinlits Die set from Karen Burniston, I love this little house! You can use it with the Pop'n Cuts range, but you can also use it by itself, as I have done here.


Supply list:
I love how you can use the house die as a stencil and take the most from it. Do you want to see how it works? Then watch the video :)



Happy Monday!
............
¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os comparto aquí mi última página de mi Smash Book. Para hacerla he utilizado el troquel de la casita de Karen Burniston, que normalmente se utiliza con su línea Pop'n Cuts, pero  también se puede utilizar en otros sitios, como en he hecho y hoy en el smash. Me encanta que estos troqueles se puden utilizar también como plantillas de estarcir. ¿Quieres saber cómo? Pues mira el vídeo...

¡Feliz lunes!

2 comments:

  1. It´s amazing to see you at work! I love love love all your Smash book episodes! Da gusto verte trabajar! Me rechiflan todos los episodios de tu Smash! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. genial!!!.....me encanta esa casita.....jijiji
    feliz comienzo de semana...bss

    ReplyDelete